M, #9199, b. 14 October 1926, d. 26 May 2000
Paul Charles Few Jr. was born on 14 October 1926.3,4,5 He was the son of Paul Charles Few Sr. and Myrtice McCrocklin. He was a veteran of World War II, serving as a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps.6 His Social Security Number was 546-34-4485 issued before 1951 at California.3 He married Jean Cavin Childers, daughter of John Henry Childers and Lillie Cavin, on 7 December 1952 at Houston, Harris County, Texas.1,2 He became a widower upon the death of his wife, Jean Cavin Few, on 11 September 1985 at Jasper County, Texas.7,3,4,5 He married Iverna Wayne (?) on 5 April 1986.8 He and Iverna Wayne (?) were divorced on 3 December 1990 at Jasper County, Texas.8 He died on 26 May 2000 at Jasper County, Texas, at age 73 years, 7 months and 12 days.7,3,5,4 He was buried at Memorial Park Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.4,5
Children of Paul Charles Few Jr. and Jean Cavin Childers
Family: Paul Charles Few Jr. and Iverna Wayne (?)
Family: Paul Charles Few Jr. and Marcalene Cunningham
- [S929] Ann Childers Browder, "Childers Family Group Sheets."
- [S906] George Pat Childers, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 120.
- [S980] Paul C. Jr. & Jean Few, Cemetery Marker, Memorial Park Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.
- [S213] Death Records, U. S. Veterans Gravesites, ca. 1775-2006.
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S316] Texas, Divorce Index, 1968-2014, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S392] OneWorldTree(sm), online http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/trees/owt/
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.