Jean Cavin Childers1
F, #9174, b. 23 June 1928, d. 11 September 1985
Jean Cavin Childers was born on 23 June 1928 at Jasper County, Texas.1,2,3 She was the daughter of John Henry Childers and Lillie Cavin.1 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 9 April 1930 in the household of John H. Childers and Lilly C. Childers at Spring Hill Road, Jasper County, Texas.4 Her Social Security Number was 465-46-2718 issued before 1951 at Texas.5 She married Paul Charles Few Jr., son of Paul Charles Few Sr. and Myrtice McCrocklin, on 7 December 1952 at Houston, Harris County, Texas.6,7 She died on 11 September 1985 at Jasper County, Texas, at age 57 years, 2 months and 19 days.8,5,2,3 She was buried at Memorial Park Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.2,3
Children of Jean Cavin Childers and Paul Charles Few Jr.
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 120.
- [S980] Paul C. Jr. & Jean Few, Cemetery Marker, Memorial Park Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.
- [S888] 09 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2361, Image 376.0, P2A.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S929] Ann Childers Browder, "Childers Family Group Sheets."
- [S906] George Pat Childers, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S392] OneWorldTree(sm), online http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/trees/owt/