F, #9173, b. 1 September 1887, d. 1 January 1956
Lillie Cavin was born on 1 September 1887 at Timpson, Shelby County, Texas.2,3 She was the daughter of George Washington Cavin and Laura Victoria Carter.2,3 She married John H. Childers, son of Moses Patton Childers and Laura Ann Martindale, on 4 June 1922 at Jasper County, Texas.4,5,3 She appeared on the census of 9 April 1930 on Spring Hill Road, Jasper County, Texas, in the household of her husband John H. Childers.3 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, John Henry Childers, on 18 May 1945 at Legion, Kerr County, Texas.6,7,8,5 She died of cirrhosis of the liver at 4:10 pm on 1 January 1956 at her home on Spring Hill Road, Jasper County, Texas, at age 68 years and 4 months.2,7 She was buried on 2 January 1956, in row 8, at Memorial Park Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.2,9,8
Children of Lillie Cavin and John Henry Childers
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S900] Lilly Childers, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S888] 09 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2361, Image 376.0, P2A.
- [S957] Vivian Cogbid, Jim Folsom, Versie Truett, One Hundred Years of Jasper County Marriages 1849-1949, p. 39.
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 76.
- [S929] Ann Childers Browder, "Childers Family Group Sheets."
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S979] John H. & Lilly Cavin & George Pat Childers, Cemetery Marker, Memorial Park Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 77.
- [S906] George Pat Childers, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.