George Pat Childers1
M, #9171, b. 20 July 1923, d. 6 June 1970
George Pat Childers was born on 20 July 1923 at Jasper County, Texas.1,2 He was the son of John Henry Childers and Lillie Cavin.2 He appeared as a son on the census of 9 April 1930 in the household of John H. Childers and Lilly C. Childers at Spring Hill Road, Jasper County, Texas.3 As of June 1970, George Pat Childers lived at Spring Hill Road, Jasper County, Texas.2 He died from ventricular fibrillation as a result of arterioscleratic heart disease at 7:50 pm on 6 June 1970 at Jasper Memorial Hospital, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas, at age 46 years, 10 months and 17 days.2,4 He was buried on 8 June 1970, in row 8, at Memorial Park Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.2,5,6
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S906] George Pat Childers, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S888] 09 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2361, Image 376.0, P2A.
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 76.
- [S979] John H. & Lilly Cavin & George Pat Childers, Cemetery Marker, Memorial Park Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.