F, #7713, b. 10 October 1890, d. 11 August 1961
- 2nd cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Frances Ola Parish was born on 10 October 1890 at Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Samuel Lawrence Parrish Jr. and Sarah Jane Hayes.1,2 She may have been born in March 1891 at Louisiana.3 She appeared on the census of 2 June 1900 as an inmate in the household of A. A. Airey at Genevieve Orphanage, 864 Olive Street, Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.3 She married Matthew Rogers Forney Jr. circa 1915.2 She appeared on the census of 5 January 1920 at 517 Fletcher, Houston, Harris County, Texas, in the household of her husband Mathew R. Forney.4 She and Matthew Rogers Forney Jr. were divorced prior to her death.1 She died from a coronary thrombosis at 1:00 pm on 11 August 1961 at Herman Hospital, 6411 Fannin, Houston, Harris County, Texas, at age 70 years, 10 months and 1 day.1,2 She was buried on 14 August 1961 at Forest Park Cemetery West, 4400 Meriweather Road, Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.1,5
Children of Frances Ola Parish and Matthew Rogers Forney Jr.
- [S1293] Texas, Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Sarah Parish
Spouse: Samuel L Parish
Child: Frances Parish Forney.
- [S455] Carol Gallegos, "E-Mail Message from Carol Gallegos to James H. Hayes," e-mail to James Hayes, 26 Sep 2007.
- [S462] 2 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_560, P2B.
- [S463] 05 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_1814, P4A.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Frances Parish Forney - MEMORIAL ID 106262476.