F, #7670, b. 2 February 1869, d. 10 December 1965
- 1st cousin 2 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Sarah Jane Hayes was born on 2 February 1869 at Louisiana.1,2,3 She was the daughter of John Mathew Hayes and Malinda Ann Green.1 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 22 June 1880 in the household of John M. Hayes and Molinda Hayes at 4th Ward, Bienville Parish, Louisiana.1 She married E. L. C. Parrish on 12 May 1886 at Bienville Parish, Louisiana.4 She married Thomas C. Frier.5 She appeared on the census of 14 January 1920 at Holly Street, Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana, in the household of her husband Thomas C. Frier.5 She died on 10 December 1965 at age 96 years, 10 months and 8 days.2
Children of Sarah Jane Hayes and Samuel Lawrence Parrish Jr.
Family: Sarah Jane Hayes and Thomas C. Frier
- [S448] 22 Jun 1880, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T9_448, P605.4000.
- [S455] Carol Gallegos, "E-Mail Message from Carol Gallegos to James H. Hayes," e-mail to James Hayes, 26 Sep 2007.
- [S457] 21 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 787, P13A.
- [S14] Louisiana, Compiled Marriage Index, 1718-1925, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S458] 14 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_608, P18A.
- [S1293] Texas, Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Sarah Parish
Spouse: Samuel L Parish
Child: Frances Parish Forney.