F, #7699, b. 15 November 1888, d. 15 August 1962
- 2nd cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Paralee Parrish was born on 15 November 1888 at Louisiana.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Samuel Lawrence Parrish Jr. and Sarah Jane Hayes.1 She appeared on the census of 23 June 1900 as a lodger in the household of Bailey Cole and Estell Cole at Ward 3, Webster Parish, Louisiana.4 She married Frank J. Calkins circa 1908.1 She appeared as a step-daughter on the census of 14 January 1920 in the household of Thomas C. Frier and Sarah J. Frier at Holly Street, Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.5 She was employed as a Nurse Trainee on 14 January 1920 at Red Cross, Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.5 She appeared as a sister-in-law on the census of 21 April 1930 in the household of Eddie S. Tiffin and Shirley Tiffin at 933 Prospect Avenue, Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.2 She was employed as a stenographer on 21 April 1930 at Immigration Bureau, Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.2 Her Social Security Number was 454-52-1294 issued in 1951 at Texas.3 She died on 15 August 1962 at Travis County, Texas, at age 73 years and 9 months.1,3,6
Family: Paralee Parrish and Frank J. Calkins
- [S455] Carol Gallegos, "E-Mail Message from Carol Gallegos to James H. Hayes," e-mail to James Hayes, 26 Sep 2007.
- [S457] 21 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 787, P13A.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S460] 23 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_586, P12B.
- [S458] 14 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_608, P18A.
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.