Marie Azalie Arceneaux
F, #2907, b. 26 October 1858, d. 8 December 1945
- 3rd cousin 2 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Marie Azalie Arceneaux was born on 26 October 1858 at Lafayette, Lafayette Parish, Louisiana.1,2 She was the daughter of Pierre Emile Arceneaux and Marie Alzina Richard.1,2 She married Gustave Bertrand on 19 August 1880.3,1 She died on 8 December 1945 at Rayne, Acadia Parish, Louisiana, at age 87 years, 1 month and 12 days.4,5 She was buried at St. Pierre Cemetery, Carencro, Lafayette Parish, Louisiana.5
Child of Marie Azalie Arceneaux and Joseph Gustave Bertrand
- [S3] Jack Claude Nezat, The Nezat and Allied Families.
- [S21] SWLR - Cathedral of St. John, ARCENEAUX, Marie (Pierre Emile & Alzina RICHARD) b. 26 Oct. 1858 (Laf. Ch.: v. 6, #60).
- [S382] SWLR - St. Peter Catholic Church - Carencro, BERTRAND, Gustave (Gustave & Celestine DE VALCOUR) m. 19 Aug. 1880 Azelie ARCENEAUX (Emile & Alzina RICHARD) (Carencro Ch.: v. 1, p. 129).
- [S4] Louisiana, Statewide Death Index, 1900-1949, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Azelie A Bertrand
Death Date: 8 Dec 1945
Estimated birth year: 1860
Age: 85 Years
Race: White or Mexican (White)
Certificate Number: 1421
Title: Louisiana Statewide Death Indices 1945-1949.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 104230986 - Azelie Arceneaux Bertrand.