Pierre Emile Arceneaux
M, #2866, b. 26 July 1824
- 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Pierre Emile Arceneaux was born on 26 July 1824 at Lafayette, Lafayette Parish, Louisiana.1,2 He was the son of Pierre Emile Arceneaux and Marie Azelie Breaux.3 He was baptized on 16 July 1825 at Cathedral of St. John, 914 St. John Street, Lafayette, Lafayette Parish, Louisiana, at age 11 months and 20 days.1 He married Marie Alzina Richard, daughter of Jean Fabien Richard and Eugenie Savoie, on 9 August 1849 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.4
Child of Pierre Emile Arceneaux and Marie Alzina Richard
- [S21] SWLR - Cathedral of St. John, ARCENEAUX, Pierre Emile (Pierre Emile & Marie Azelite BRAU) b. 26 July 1824, bt. 16 July 1825 Spons: Sosthene ARCENEAUX & Adelaide BRAU. Fr. Laurent PEYRETTI (Laf. Ch.: v.2, #100).
- [S3] Jack Claude Nezat, The Nezat and Allied Families.
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, ARCENEAUX, Pierre Emile of Laf. (Emile & Marie Aselie BREAUX) m. 9 Aug. 1849 Marie Alzina RICHARD (Opel. Ch.: v.A, #87).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, RICHARD, Marie Alzina (Jean Fabien & Eugenie SAVOIE) m. 9 Aug. 1849 Pierre Emile ARCENEAUX of Laf. (Opel. Ch.: v. A, # 87).
- [S21] SWLR - Cathedral of St. John, ARCENEAUX, Marie (Pierre Emile & Alzina RICHARD) b. 26 Oct. 1858 (Laf. Ch.: v. 6, #60).