Herman Lee Granger
M, #1653, b. 28 September 1946, d. 28 February 2008
- 1st cousin of Joseph Wayne Peery
Herman Lee Granger was born on 28 September 1946 at Orange, Orange County, Texas.1,2,3,4 He was the son of Herman Ruth Granger and Mary Louise Nezat.1,2 He married Angela Monica O'Connor on 20 August 1964 at Ville Platte, Evangeline Parish, Louisiana.4 He was was a co-owner, along with two of his cousins, of Plumbing Specialties for 17 years at Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas.2 He was listed in the obituary as a son of Herman Ruth Granger on 1 November 1989.5,6 He was a member of Plumbers Local 504 and 68 for 38 years.2 He and Angela Monica Granger lived most of their married life at Vinton, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.2 After his retirement, Herman Lee Granger and Angela Monica Granger lived at H & A Granger Ranch, Brackettville, Kinney County, Texas.2 He died on 28 February 2008 at St. Luke's Baptist Hospital, San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas, at age 61 years and 5 months.2,3,4 The funeral service was celebrated by Father Susil Fernando at 10:00am on 4 March 2008 at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Vinton, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.2,3 He was buried near his parent's grave on 4 March 2008 at Niblett Bluff Cemetery, Niblett Bluff Road, Vinton, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.2,3,4
Children of Herman Lee Granger and Angela Monica O'Connor
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S492] The Beaumont Enterprise, Obituary, Herman Lee Granger, (02 Mar 2008).
- [S601] Funeral Card - Herman Lee Granger, 04 Mar 2008.
- [S700] Herman Lee and Angela M. Granger, Cemetery Marker, Niblett Bluff Cemetery, Niblett Bluff Road, Vinton, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.
- [S699] Herman Ruth and Mary L. Granger, Cemetery Marker, Niblett Bluff Cemetery, Niblett Bluff Road, Vinton, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.
- [S49] The Orange Leader, Herman Granger's Obituary, (31 Oct 1989).
- [S1270] Hixson Funeral Home, Obituary, Sanders Lee Granger, (03 Jul 2013).
- [S1357] Hixson Funeral Home, Obituary, Terri Lea O'Quain, (31 Jul 2014).