Herman Ruth Granger
M, #1650, b. 9 August 1923, d. 30 October 1989
Herman Ruth Granger was born on 9 August 1923 at Niblett Bluff, Vinton, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.1,2 He was the son of Holden Willis Granger and Cassandra Arledge.3 He was employed as a Master Plumber all his adult life.4 He married Mary Louise Nezat, daughter of Numas Luc Nezat and Alicia Mary Nezat, on 23 May 1942 at Orange, Orange County, Texas.1,3 Herman Ruth Granger lived most of his life at Vinton, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.4 He was a member at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Vinton, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.4 He was a veteran of the U. S. Army.4 He died on 30 October 1989 at St. Patrick Hospital, Lake Charles, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana, at age 66 years, 2 months and 21 days.4,1,2 He was buried on 1 November 1989 at Niblett Bluff Cemetery, Niblett Bluff Road, Vinton, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.1,4 He was listed in the obituary as the father of Herman Lee Granger on 4 March 2008.5,6
Children of Herman Ruth Granger and Mary Louise Nezat
- [S699] Herman Ruth and Mary L. Granger, Cemetery Marker, Niblett Bluff Cemetery, Niblett Bluff Road, Vinton, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S142] Mary Louise Nezat Granger, "Herman Granger Family Group Record."
- [S49] The Orange Leader, Herman Granger's Obituary, (31 Oct 1989).
- [S492] The Beaumont Enterprise, Obituary, Herman Lee Granger, (02 Mar 2008).
- [S601] Funeral Card - Herman Lee Granger, 04 Mar 2008.
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.