M, #1454, b. 7 December 1936, d. 27 March 2016
- 6th cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Raymond Cormier was born on 7 December 1936 at Church Point, Acadia Parish, Louisiana.1 He was the son of Lallace Cormier and Bridget Guilbeau. He was an honorary pallbearer for the burial of his nephew Michael Anthony Lowe on 31 January 2003.2,3 He died on 27 March 2016 at The Crossing at Clarity Hospice, 9191 Bluebonnet Boulevard, Baton Rouge, East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana, at age 79 years, 3 months and 20 days.1 He was buried next to his infant son, Ray Cormier, Jr., on 30 March 2016 at Grace Memorial Park Cemetery, Plaquemine, Iberville Parish, Louisiana.1,4
Children of Raymond Cormier and Charlotte Ann Peery
- [S1456] Obituaries - The Advocate, online http://obits.theadvocaqte.com/, published 28-30 Mar 2016.
- [S1054] Michael Anthony Lowe, Cemetery Marker, Orange Forest Lawn Memorial Park, 2312 Irving Street, West Orange, Orange County, Texas.
- [S43] Funeral Card - Michael Anthony Lowe, 31 Jan 2003.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 160131290 - Raymond "Ray" Cormier.
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S85] The Orange Leader, Ray Cormier, Jr.'s Obituary, (1970).