Charlotte Ann Peery
F, #1446, b. 26 June 1937, d. 6 November 2019
- Sister of Joseph Wayne Peery
Charlotte Ann Peery was born on 26 June 1937 at Orange, Orange County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of Vernon Erastus Peery and Josephine Olympe Nezat. She appeared as a daughter on the census of 10 April 1940 in the household of Vernon Peery and Olamph Peery at 1601 Curtis Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.2 As of 4 April 1946, Charlotte Ann Peery lived with Vernon Erastus Peery and Josephine Olympe Nezat at 1510 15th Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.3 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 1 April 1950 in the household of Vernon Peery and Olamph Peery at 1510 15th Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.4 As of June 1950, Charlotte Ann Peery lived with Vernon Erastus Peery and Josephine Olympe Nezat at 1213 DuPont Drive, Orange, Orange County, Texas.5 She married Raymond Cormier, son of Lallace Cormier and Bridget Guilbeau, on 9 February 1957 at St. Mary Catholic Church, 912 W. Cherry Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.6 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Raymond Cormier, on 27 March 2016 at The Crossing at Clarity Hospice, 9191 Bluebonnet Boulevard, Baton Rouge, East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.7 She died of congestive heart failure at 2:50 pm on 6 November 2019 at her home at 24672 Eisenhower Street, Plaquemine, Iberville Parish, Louisiana, at age 82 years, 4 months and 11 days.8 She was buried next to her husband on 12 November 2019 at Grace Memorial Park Cemetery, Plaquemine, Iberville Parish, Louisiana.8,9 She was listed in the obituary as a sister of George Raymond Peery on 13 January 2022.10
Children of Charlotte Ann Peery and Raymond Cormier
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S1237] 10 Apr 1940, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T627_4118, E. D. 181-4, P 7B.
- [S112] Joseph Wayne Peery, Birth Certificate, 042768-1946 (10 May 1946).
- [S1518] 1950 United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah.
- [S1519] Interview, Interview with Joe Peery, (1 Jun 2005).
- [S1421] Texas, U.S., Select County Marriage Records, 1837-2015, online http://search.ancestry.com, Name: Raymond Cormier
Marriage Date: 9 Feb 1957
Marriage Place: Orange, Texas, USA
Spouse: Charlotte Ann Peery.
- [S1456] Obituaries - The Advocate, online http://obits.theadvocaqte.com/, published 28-30 Mar 2016.
- [S1456] Obituaries - The Advocate, online http://obits.theadvocaqte.com/, Published in TheAdvocate.com from Nov. 7 to Nov. 12, 2019.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial 204794888 - Charlotte Ann Peery Cormier.
- [S1343] Claybar Funeral Home, Obituaries, Claybar Funeral Home, George Raymond Peery
Obituary at Claybar Funeral Home
Published 07 Jan 2022.
- [S85] The Orange Leader, Ray Cormier, Jr.'s Obituary, (1970).