M, #1692, b. 1 November 1912, d. 21 March 1951
- 5th cousin 2 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Lallace Cormier was born on 1 November 1912 at Rayne, Acadia Parish, Louisiana.1,2 He was the son of Joseph Omer Cormier.3 He married Bridget Guilbeau, daughter of Alexandre Guilbeaux and Melanie Menard, on 3 December 1930 at Acadia Parish, Louisiana.4,2 He and his wife Bridget Guilbeau appeared on the census of 8 April 1950 at 307 Polk Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.5 He died from a gunshot wound to the right temple by persons unknown at 1:15 am on 21 March 1951 at Orange, Orange County, Texas, at age 38 years, 4 months and 20 days.1,2 He was buried at Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Church, Mire, Acadia Parish, Louisiana.2
Children of Lallace Cormier and Bridget Guilbeau
- Raymond Cormier+ b. 7 Dec 1936, d. 27 Mar 2016
- Dorothy Ann Cormier
- [S1106] Lallace Cormier, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S362] Lallace and Bridget Guilbeau Cormier, Cemetery Marker, Mire, Acadia Parish, Louisiana.
- [S378] Interview, Dorothy Cormier, (April 22, 2006).
- [S1098] Katy Guilbeau Hohmann, "E-Mail Message from Katy Guilbeau Hohmann," e-mail to Joe Peery, 11 Aug 2011.
- [S1518] 1950 United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah.