Norman Gibson Hayes
M, #7691, b. 4 August 1921, d. 24 January 1970
- 2nd cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Norman Gibson Hayes was born on 4 August 1921 at Angelina County, Texas.1,2,3 He was the son of Isaac Simpson Hayes and Minnie Lee Sweeten.1 He appeared as a son on the census of 9 April 1930 in the household of Isaac S. Hayes and Minnie Hayes at 312 Homer Blvd, Lufkin, Angelina County, Texas.1 He died on 24 January 1970 at Harris County, Texas, at age 48 years, 5 months and 20 days.2,4,3 He was buried at Hillcrest Cemetery, Lufkin, Angelina County, Texas.3
Family: Norman Gibson Hayes and Elizabeth Williams
Child of Norman Gibson Hayes and Earline Scruggs
- Norma Kay Hayes2
- [S453] 9 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2288, P11B & 12A.
- [S455] Carol Gallegos, "E-Mail Message from Carol Gallegos to James H. Hayes," e-mail to James Hayes, 26 Sep 2007.
- [S1025] Norman G. Hayes, Cemetery Marker, Hillcrest Cemetery, Lufkin, Angelina County, Texas.
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.