Sebell Narcissus Truett1
F, #7573, b. 22 February 1861, d. 3 February 1908
Sebell Narcissus Truett was born on 22 February 1861 at Alabama.2,3 She married John Wesley Knight circa 1877 at Alabama.3 She appeared on the census of 20 June 1900 at Pct 7, Mobile, Tyler County, Texas, in the household of her husband John Wesley Knight.3 She died on 3 February 1908 at age 46 years, 11 months and 12 days.2 She was buried at Mt. Zion Cemetery, Chester, Tyler County, Texas.2
Children of Sebell Narcissus Truett and John Wesley Knight
- Jerome N. Knight+3 b. 7 Dec 1878, d. 7 Jun 1958
- (?) Knight3 b. c 1880, d. b 20 Jun 1900
- (?) Knight3 b. c 1882, d. b 20 Jun 1900
- Christopher Columbus Knight3 b. 17 Feb 1884, d. 8 Oct 1968
- Docie Knight3 b. Jan 1887
- Jascy Knight3 b. May 1889
- Carrie Knight3 b. Dec 1891
- John W. Knight Jr.3 b. Feb 1895
- Barney Knight3 b. Oct 1898
- [S727] Kay Barnes, "E-Mail Message from Kay Barnes to Joe Peery," e-mail to Joe Peery, Various Dates, Dated 08 July 2012.
- [S447] Jim W. and Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Texas Gravestone Inscriptions, p. 110.
- [S445] 20 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_1674, P8B.