F, #7517, b. 25 October 1901, d. 30 December 1996
Zula McGaughey was born on 25 October 1901.1,3,4 She married (?) Olds circa 1920.1 She married David Franklin Hayes, son of Franklin Pierce Hayes and Nancy Virginia Sumrall, circa 1928.1 She brought with her two children from her previous marriage to (?) Olds. They were Floris M. Olds and Gene A. Olds.5 She appeared on the census of 5 May 1930 at Pct 5, Manning Town, Angelina County, Texas, in the household of her husband David Franklin Hayes.5 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, David Franklin Hayes, on 7 November 1963 at Angelina County, Texas.6,3,7 Her Social Security Number was 452-84-7177 issued in 1964 at Texas.3 She died on 30 December 1996 at Lufkin, Angelina County, Texas, at age 95 years, 2 months and 5 days.6,3,4 She was buried in the Red Bud Section at Garden of Memories Cemetery, Lufkin, Angelina County, Texas.8,4
Children of Zula McGaughey and David Franklin Hayes
- [S435] James H. Hayes, "E-Mail Messages from James H. Hayes," e-mail to Joe Peery, Various dates 2007, 2008, 2009.
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S1035] Zula M. Hayes, Cemetery Marker, Garden of Memories Cemetery, Lufkin, Angelina County, Texas.
- [S436] 05 May 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2288, P2A.
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S1028] Dave F. Hayes, Cemetery Marker, Garden of Memories Cemetery, Lufkin, Angelina County, Texas.
- [S922] Debra Coursey Pitts and D. J. Pitts, Garden of Memories, Lufkin, Texas.