M, #5209, b. circa 1785, d. 1 April 1836
- 3rd great-grandfather of Joseph Wayne Peery
John Varner was born circa 1785 at Tennessee.1,2 He married Elizabeth Cooper circa 1805.2 He married Elizabeth McKnight on 31 December 1809 at Mason County, Kentucky.3,1 He appeared on the census of 6 August 1810 at Washington, Mason County, Kentucky.4 He was employed as a Windsor Chair maker on 6 August 1810 at Washington, Mason County, Kentucky.4 He appeared on the census of 7 August 1820 at Marysville, Harrison County, Kentucky.5 He died on 1 April 1836 at Marengo County, Alabama.1
Family: John Varner and Elizabeth Cooper
Children of John Varner and Elizabeth McKnight
- [S319] MyTrees.com, 11 Jun 2005.
- [S426] U. S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, online http://search.ancestry.com/
- [S1405] Kentucky Marriages, 1802-1850, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Elizabeth Mcknight
Marriage Date: 31 Dec 1809
Marriage Place: Mason, Kentucky, USA
Spouse: John Warner.
- [S1013] 06 Aug 1810, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 7, Image 315, P 308.
- [S1014] 07 Aug 1820, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M33_23, Image 123, P 208.