F, #5210, b. October 1788, d. after 8 June 1860
- 3rd great-grandmother of Joseph Wayne Peery
Elizabeth McKnight was born in October 1788 at South Carolina.1,2 She married John Varner on 31 December 1809 at Mason County, Kentucky.3,1 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, John Varner, on 1 April 1836 at Marengo County, Alabama.1 She appeared on the census of 1 June 1840 at Macon County, Alabama.4 She appeared on the census of 30 September 1850 at Milam County, Texas.2 She appeared as the mother on the census of 8 June 1860 in the household of Claiborne Varner and Susannah Jane Varner at Waco, McLennan County, Texas.5 She had a personal estate worth $8,488 on 8 June 1860 at Waco, McLennan County, Texas.5 She died after 8 June 1860 at McLennan County, Texas.1,5
Children of Elizabeth McKnight and John Varner
- [S319] MyTrees.com, 11 Jun 2005.
- [S326] 30 Sep 1850, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M432_913, P10.
- [S1405] Kentucky Marriages, 1802-1850, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Elizabeth Mcknight
Marriage Date: 31 Dec 1809
Marriage Place: Mason, Kentucky, USA
Spouse: John Warner.
- [S324] 1 Jun 1840, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 9, Page 50.
- [S427] 08 Jun 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_1300, P396.