F, #4766, b. circa 1755, d. 4 October 1846
Marianne Tayon was born circa 1755 at Fort de Chartres, Illinois Territory, French Louisiana.2 She was the daughter of Joseph Michel Tayon and Marie Louise Boisset.2 She married Etienne Daigle, son of Etienne Daigle and Evangelique LaPrade, on 5 August 1777 at St. Louis, St. Louis City, Missouri.3 She died on 4 October 1846 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 She was the subject of a succession filed in October 1846 at St. Landry Parish Courthouse, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1
Children of Marianne Tayon and Etienne Daigle
- [S100] SWLR - St. Landry Parish Courthouse, TAYON, Marianne d. 4 Oct. 1846 m. Etienne DAIGLE In Succ. dated Oct. 1846 (Opel. Ct. Hse.: Succ. #1250).
- [S91] Southwest Louisiana Records (1750-1900), DAIGLE, Etienne (son of Etienne DAIGLE & Evangelique LAPRADE) b. 8 Aug. 1752; bt. in Destrehan (New Orleans). He married at St. Louis, Missouri on 5 August 1777 to Marie Anne TAYON - from St. Anne at Fort Chartres, Illinois (dgtr. of Joseph Michel TAYON & Marie Louise BOISSET) [Source: Personal notes of Anton Pregaldin, Missouri. Registers of St. Louis, Missouri].
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DAIGLE, Josephine - living in this parish (dec. Etienne & Anne TAYON) m. 13 Feb. 1811 Luffroy LATIOLAIS - of this parish (dec. Louis & Julienne BARRE) Wits: Leon LATIOLAIS, Joseph READ---, Etienne DAIGLE, Joseph DAIGLE. Fr. Louis BUHOT (Opel. Ch.: v.1, p.210).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DAIGLE, Etienne - of New Orleans, single (Etienne & Marie Anne RAYON) m. 27 June 1803 Marie DOUCET - of this parish, single (Pierre & Madeleine COMO) Wits: Michel CAUMAU, Joseph DAIGLE, Joseph DOUCET. Fr. Louis BUHOT (Opel. Ch.: v.1-A, p.121).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DAIGLE, Joseph - of New Orleans, single (Etienne & Marie Anne RAYON) m. 19 July 1803 Pelagie DOUCET - single (Pierre & Madeleine COMO) Wits: Simon BELLARD, E. DAIGLE. Fr. Louis BUHOT (Opel. Ch.: v.1-A, p.123).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DAIGLE, Alexandre (Alexandre - who declared himself as father in the presence of the godparents - & Marie SIMARD - native of Atakapas) b. 19 May 1811, bt. 9 Oct. 1813 Pats: Etienne DAIGLE - from St. Charles on the Mississippi & Marie TAILLON - of Illinois; Mats: Louis SIMARD - of Canada & Marie Rose TRAHAN - of St. Landry parish; Spons: Antoine BELARD & Marie BELARD - his daughter, represented by Marie ACOING - wife of Antoine BELARD. Fr. Michel Bernard BARRIERE (Opel. Ch.: v.2, p.11).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DAIGLE, Marie Louise (Etienne & Marie Anne TAYLOR) m. 27 Oct. 1835 Jacques DELBOURG (Opel. Ch.: v.2, p.80).