F, #4541, b. 7 December 1916, d. 30 September 2002
- 1st cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Minnie Alice Peery was born on 7 December 1916 at Broken Bow, McCurtain County, Oklahoma.1,3,2 She was the daughter of John Walter Peery and Cayro J. Braden.4,1 She appeared on the census of 28 January 1920 in the household of John Walter Peery and Cayro J. Braden at Ohio Street, Wichita Falls, Wichita County, Texas.1 She appeared on the census of 28 January 1920 at Wichita Falls, Wichita County, Texas.1 She married Amel Adolph Spencer, son of Joseph Franklin Spencer and Lena Anne Matherly, on 9 July 1934 at Olive, Creek County, Oklahoma.3,2 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Amel Adolph Spencer, on 13 January 1967 at Drumright, Creek County, Oklahoma.5,2 She died on 30 September 2002 at Stroud, Lincoln County, Oklahoma, at age 85 years, 9 months and 23 days.2 She was buried at Drumright North Cemetery (aka Oakwood Cemetery), Drumright, Creek County, Oklahoma.3
Family: Minnie Alice Peery and Amel Adolph Spencer
- [S131] 28 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_1858, P35B.
- [S68] Ancestry World Tree Project, online http://awt.ancestry.com
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 72712370.
- [S25] Mann/Wellhausen Family, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 72712336.