Joseph Adeodate Marks
M, #4342, b. 3 August 1846, d. 6 June 1929
- 2nd great-granduncle of Joseph Wayne Peery
Joseph Adeodate Marks was born on 3 August 1846 at Grand Coteau, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1,2 He was the son of Andre Placide Marks and Marguerite Elvige Chautin.1 He appeared as a brother on the census of 13 July 1860 in the household of Caliste Marks and Marie Denise Bergeron at St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.3 He married Celestine Caillier, daughter of Edmond Caillier and Euphrosine (?), on 18 August 1868 at Breaux Bridge, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.4 He married Nezida Morin, daughter of Dom Louis Morin and Feliciane Cummings, on 15 February 1887 at St. Francis Regis Catholic Church, Arnaudville, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.5,6 He died on 6 June 1929 at age 82 years, 10 months and 3 days.2 He was buried at St. Francis Regis Cemetery, Arnaudville, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2
Family: Joseph Adeodate Marks and Elise Ida Morin
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, MARKS, Adeodat (Placide & Marguerite Edwige CHAUTAIN) b. 3 August 1846 (GC Ch.: v. 1, p.255).
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 113778415 - Adeodat Marks.
- [S1284] 13 Jul 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_425, Image 60, FHL Film: 803425, Page 60.
- [S18] SWLR - St. Bernard Catholic Church, MARKS, Joseph Adeodat (Placide & Marguerite Edvise CHAUTIN) m. 18 Aug. 1868 Celestine TAYLOR (Edmond & Duphroisine TAYLOR) (BB Ch.: v. 1, p. 90).
- [S88] SWLR - St. Francis Regis Catholic Church, MARKS, Adeodate (Placide & Marguerite Edwige CHAUTIN) m. 15 Feb. 1887 Nezida MORIN (Dom Louis & Feliciane CUMMINGS) (Arnaudville Ch.: v. 2, p. 254).
- [S88] SWLR - St. Francis Regis Catholic Church, MORIN, Nezida (Dom Louis & Feliciane CUMMINGS) m. 15 Feb. 1887 Adeodate MARKS (Arnaudville Ch.: v. 2, p. 254).
- [S18] SWLR - St. Bernard Catholic Church, MARKS, Placide (Adeodat & Celestine CALAIS) b. 20 Oct. 1869 (BB Ch.: v. 1, p. 121).