F, #3112, b. 18 May 1880, d. 13 July 1941
- Grandaunt of Joseph Wayne Peery
Maudena Cox was born on 18 May 1880 at Arkadelphia, Clark County, Arkansas.2,3,1,4 She may have been born in February 1880 at Terre Noire Township, Clark County, Arkansas.5 She was the daughter of Calvin Lafayette Cox and Penelope Ann Hayes.3,5 Maudena Cox was also known as Mandria. She appeared on the census of 24 June 1880 in the household of Calvin L. Cox and Paulipa A. Cox at Terre Noire Township, Clark County, Arkansas.5 She appeared on the census of 13 June 1900 in the household of Calvin L. Cox and Penelope A. Cox at Pct 2 west of RR, Tyler County, Texas.1 She married Hayter Cleveland Patton circa 1905.6 She appeared on the census of 2 May 1910 at Pct 2, Nacogdoches, Nacogdoches County, Texas, in the household of her husband Hayter C. Patton.6 She married Neno Robert Sengoloney circa 1915.7,8 She appeared on the census of 2 May 1920 at Dist. 6, Shelby County, Tennessee, in the household of her husband Robert Sengoloney.8 As of 1938, Maudena Sengoloney lived at 855 Farrington, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.9 She lived at 1320 Rayburn Street, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.3 She died of an intracranial hemorrhage on 13 July 1941 at St. Joseph Hospital, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, at age 61 years, 1 month and 25 days.3,10 She was buried on 15 July 1941 at Forest Hill Cemetery, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.3,10
Children of Maudena Cox and Hayter Cleveland Patton
Family: Maudena Cox and Neno Robert Sengoloney
- [S119] 13 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_1674, P154A.
- [S25] Mann/Wellhausen Family, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S1147] Tennessee, Death Records 1908-1958, online search.ancestry.com, Tennessee, Death Records, 1908-1958
about Mrs Maudena Sengoloney
Name: Mrs Maudena Sengoloney Mrs Maudena Coy
Birth Date: May 1880
Birth Place: Arkedelphia, Arkansas
Death Date: 13 Jul 1941
Death Place: Memphis, Shelby, Tennessee
Father's Name: C L Coy
Father's Birth Place: Kentucky
Certificate Number: 16712.
- [S455] Carol Gallegos, "E-Mail Message from Carol Gallegos to James H. Hayes," e-mail to James Hayes, 26 Sep 2007.
- [S6] 24 Jun 1880, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T9_40, P425D.
- [S1274] 02 May 1910, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T624_1581, E.D. 0106, FHL Film: 1375594, P11A.
- [S1126] "WW I Draft Registration Cards" (1917 - 1918), U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
about Neno Robert Sengoloney
Name: Neno Robert Sengoloney
Birth Date: 21 Sep 1885
Draft Board: 2
Color of Eyes/Hair:
- [S1275] 26 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_1766, E.D. 228, FHL Film: 51, P238.
- [S1250] Public Records, U. S. City Directories, U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989
about Maudena Sengoloney
Name: Maudena Sengoloney
Residence Year: 1938
Street Address: 855 Farrington
Residence Place: Memphis, Tennessee
Spouse: N Robt Sengoloney
Publication Title: Memphis, Tennessee, City Directory, 1938.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 75066814.