Anne Marie Dorothee Haverstock1
F, #3093, b. circa 1759, d. 14 June 1819
- 5th great-grandmother of Joseph Wayne Peery
Anne Marie Dorothee Haverstock was born circa 1759 at Pennsylvania.2,3 She married Andre Meche, son of Andre Meche, in 1772 at St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.1,3 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Andre Meche, on 26 October 1815 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1,4 She died on 14 June 1819 at Grand Coteau, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 She was buried at St. Charles Borromeo Cemetery, Grand Coteau, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2
Children of Anne Marie Dorothee Haverstock and Andre Meche
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 55134979 - Andre Meche.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 108045096 - Anne Marie Dorothee Haverstock Meche.
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, v. 2, p. 101, 'MARKS, Marie Josephe (Andre - from St. Jean Baptiste on the Mississippi & Marie MECH - native from here) b. 7 Mar 1817, bt. 2 May 1817 Pats: Andre MARKS - from St. John the Baptiste & Marie Anne SCHETEL - from the same place. Mats: Andre MECH & Marie HAVERSTOC - from Germany.'
- [S9] SWLR - St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, MECHE, Elizabeth (Georges METCHE - inhabitant at la petite anse & Elizabeth HAYSSE) b. 7 July 1816, bt. 1 Oct. 1816 Pats: dec. Andre METCHE & Marie HARBSTOCK; Mats: dec. Hamalagar HAYSSE & Elizabeth TRAITT; Spons: David HAYSSE & Marie MECHE - spouse of Andre MARKS. Fr. Gabriel ISABEY (SM Ch.: v.7, #44).
- [S11] Family Data Collection, online www.ancestry.com, Family Data Collection - Births about Marie Meche
Name: Marie Meche
Father: Andre Meche
Mother: Marie Dorothy Haverstock
Birth Date: Jun 1781