M, #2243, b. 1757, d. 5 November 1797
Nicolas Guenard was born in 1757. He was the son of Joseph Guenard and Marie Merant. He married Marie Julie Nezat, daughter of Pierre Nezat and Marie Magdelaine Prevost, on 15 June 1788 at St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.1 He witnessed the marriage of Antoine Nezat dit Charpentier and Julie Felicie Barre on 1 January 1789 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 He died on 5 November 1797 at St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, at age 40 years.3 He was buried on 5 November 1797 at St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.3 He was the subject of a succession filed on 11 April 1811 at St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.4,5
Children of Nicolas Guenard and Marie Julie Nezat
- [S9] SWLR - St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, GUENARD, Nicolas (Joseph - of New Orleans & Marie MERANT) m. 15 June 1788 Julie NEZAT (Pierre - of Illinois & Magdeleine PREVOT) Wits: Marin NORMAND, Joseph MODENA, Antoine CEROW. Fr. Bernardo de DEVA (SM Ch.: v.4, #17).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, BARRE, Julie (Charles & Marie Magdeleine DECUIR) m. 1 Jan. 1789 Antoine NEZAT dit Charpentier (Pierre & Marie Magdeleine PROSSEAU) Wits: Lorenzo BAILLY, Martin DURALDE, Nicolas GUENARD. Fr. Joseph de ARAZENA (Opel. Ch.: v.1-A, p.23).
- [S9] SWLR - St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, GUENARD, Nicolas - of New Orleans (Joseph - of France, Britany & Marie MERON - of New Orleans) m. to Julie NEZAT, bur. 5 Nov. 1797 at age 40 yrs. Fr. Michel Bernard BARRIERE (SM Ch.: v.4, #124).
- [S87] SWLR - St. Martin Parish Courthouse, DELHOMME, Antoine m. Julie NEZAT wid. of Nicholas GUENARD In Succ. of Nicholas GUENARD dated 11 April 1811 (SM Ct.Hse.: Succ.#113).
- [S87] SWLR - St. Martin Parish Courthouse, GUENARD, Nicholas widr. of Julie NEZAT daughters: Julie & Delphine GUENARD. Julie NEZAT now remarried to Antoine DELHOMME Succ. dated 11 April 1811 (SM Ct.Hse.: Succ.#113).