Shirley Lois Remkes1
F, #1752, b. 9 December 1920, d. 15 October 2014
Remkes was born on 9 December 1920 at Dayton, Liberty County, Texas.2,3 She was the daughter of William N. Remkes and Thelma M. Woods.3 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 10 April 1930 in the household of William N. Remkes and Thelma M. Woods at Orangefield, Orange County, Texas.3 She married Charles August Boehme Jr., son of Charles August Boehme and Ida Witt. She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Charles August Boehme Jr., on 5 December 1970 at Orange Memorial Hospital, 608 Strickland Drive, Orange, Orange County, Texas.4,5 She died at her home on 15 October 2014 at Orange, Orange County, Texas, at age 93 years, 10 months and 6 days.2 She was buried on 18 October 2014 at Hillcrest Memorial Gardens, Bridge City, Orange County, Texas.2
Children of Shirley Lois Remkes and Charles August Boehme Jr.
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S1343] Claybar Funeral Home, Obituaries, Claybar Funeral Home, Shirley Lois Boehme
December 9, 1920 - October 15, 2014
- [S323] 10 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 1164.0, P3B.
- [S28] Texas Deaths 1964-1998, online www.ancestry.com, File # 90804.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 14845388.