Charles August Boehme Jr.1
M, #1714, b. 14 August 1919, d. 5 December 1970
Charles August Boehme Jr. was born on 14 August 1919 at Orange County, Texas.2,1,3 He was the son of Charles August Boehme and Ida Witt.1 He appeared as a son on the census of 13 January 1920 in the household of Charles August Boehme and Ida Witt at 1803 6th Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.4 He appeared as a son on the census of 21 April 1930 in the household of Charles August Boehme and Ida Witt at Rein Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.5 He married Shirley Lois Remkes, daughter of William N. Remkes and Thelma M. Woods. He was a veteran of the United States Army during World War II.1 His Social Security Number was 449-16-2664 issued before 1951 at Texas.3,1 He died of natural causes (heart attack) on 5 December 1970 at Orange Memorial Hospital, 608 Strickland Drive, Orange, Orange County, Texas, at age 51 years, 3 months and 21 days.1,6 He was buried on 7 December 1970 at Hillcrest Memorial Gardens, Bridge City, Orange County, Texas.1
Children of Charles August Boehme Jr. and Shirley Lois Remkes
- [S28] Texas Deaths 1964-1998, online www.ancestry.com, File # 90804.
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S176] 13 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_1837, P18A.
- [S330] 21 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2380, P18B.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 14845388.