Lou Alice Peery
F, #1444, b. 10 August 1934, d. 24 May 2011
- Sister of Joseph Wayne Peery
Lou Alice Peery was born on 10 August 1934 at Orange County, Texas.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Vernon Erastus Peery and Josephine Olympe Nezat. Lou Alice Peery also went by the name of Lou. She was baptized on 26 August 1934 at St. Mary Catholic Church, 912 W. Cherry Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas, at age 16 days.1 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 10 April 1940 in the household of Vernon Peery and Olamph Peery at 1601 Curtis Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.4 As of 4 April 1946, Lou Alice Peery lived with Vernon Erastus Peery and Josephine Olympe Nezat at 1510 15th Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.5 As of June 1950, Lou Alice Peery lived with Vernon Erastus Peery and Josephine Olympe Nezat at 1213 DuPont Drive, Orange, Orange County, Texas. She married James Howard Lowe, son of James Albert Lowe and Julia Beatrice Crouch, on 1 June 1951 at Orange County, Texas.1 Her Social Security Number was 457-52-9725 issued in 1951 at Texas.6 She witnessed the death of Vernon Erastus Peery on 12 December 1969 at Orange Memorial Hospital, 608 Strickland Drive, Orange, Orange County, Texas.7,6,8,9 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, James Howard Lowe, on 4 September 1970 at VA Hospital, Waco, McLennan County, Texas.10,6,11 She was with Michael Anthony Lowe when he died of sepsis on 28 January 2003 at Memorial Hermann Baptist Hospital-Orange, 608 Strickland Drive, Orange, Orange County, Texas.12,13,14 She was listed in the obituary as the mother of Michael Anthony Lowe on 31 January 2003.15,13 She died from pneumonia and a stroke caused by heart problems at 3:15 am on 24 May 2011 at Vidor Health and Rehabilitation, 470 Moore Drive, Vidor, Orange County, Texas, at age 76 years, 9 months and 14 days.16,17,3,18 She was buried on 27 May 2011 at Orange Forest Lawn Memorial Park, 2312 Irving Street, West Orange, Orange County, Texas.16,17,3,19 She was listed in the obituary as a sister of George Raymond Peery on 13 January 2022.20
Children of Lou Alice Peery and James Howard Lowe
- [S32] Interview, Lou Alice Peery Lowe, (12 Oct 2002).
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S1172] Lou A. Lowe, Cemetery Marker, Orange Forest Lawn Memorial Park, 2312 Irving Street, West Orange, Orange County, Texas.
- [S1237] 10 Apr 1940, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T627_4118, E. D. 181-4, P 7B.
- [S112] Joseph Wayne Peery, Birth Certificate, 042768-1946 (10 May 1946).
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S762] Vernon Erastus Peery, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S28] Texas Deaths 1964-1998, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S29] The Orange Leader, Obituary, Vernon E. Peery, (12 Dec 1969).
- [S742] James Howard Lowe, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S23] Obituary, James H. Lowe, Sep 1970.
- [S1422] Death Records, U. S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007, Name: Michael Anthony Lowe
[Michael A Lowe]
Birth Date: 28 Jun 1952
Birth Place: Orange Orang, Texas
Death Date: 28 Jan 2003
Notes: Aug 1969: Name listed as MICHAEL ANTHONY LOWE; 06 Feb 2003: Name listed as MICHAEL A LOWE.
- [S43] Funeral Card - Michael Anthony Lowe, 31 Jan 2003.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com : accessed 26 July 2020), memorial page for Michael A Lowe (28 Jun 1952–28 Jan 2003), Find a Grave Memorial no. 46109162, citing Forest Lawn Memorial Park, West Orange, Orange County, Texas, USA ; Maintained by Joe Peery (contributor 47365939) .
- [S1054] Michael Anthony Lowe, Cemetery Marker, Orange Forest Lawn Memorial Park, 2312 Irving Street, West Orange, Orange County, Texas.
- [S1094] Lou Alice Lowe, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S1082] Claybar Funeral Home website, Obituary, Lou Alice Lowe, (24 May 2011).
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results, Name: Lou Alice Lowe
77630 Orange, Orange, Texas, USA
BORN: 10 Aug 1934
Died: 24 May 2011
State (Year) SSN issued: Texas (1951).
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 70327202 - Lou Alice Peery Lowe.
- [S1343] Claybar Funeral Home, Obituaries, Claybar Funeral Home, George Raymond Peery
Obituary at Claybar Funeral Home
Published 07 Jan 2022.
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Howard Wayne Lowe
Date of Birth: 15 Mar 1956
Birth County: Orange
Father's name: James Howard Lowe
Mother's name: Lou Alice Perry
Roll number: 1956_0010.