F, #12658, b. 23 January 1852, d. 25 January 1917
Francis Josephene Hoyle was born on 23 January 1852 at Alabama.1,3 She married Alva Preston Brooks, son of John Reese King Brooks and Celia Lewis, on 17 November 1891.3 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Alva Preston Brooks, on 25 August 1916 at Rusk County, Texas.4,5 She died on 25 January 1917 at age 65 years and 2 days.1 She was buried at Liberty Cemetery, County Road 397, Liberty, Rusk County, Texas.1
Family: Francis Josephene Hoyle and Alva Preston Brooks
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 56336461 - Francis Josephene Brooks.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 56336444 - Elizabeth Conway Brooks
This is the grave of the wife of Alva Preston Brooks, Elizabeth (Conway). She was born about 1856 in Texas and died between Feb 1890 (when her daughter, Bonnie, was born) and 17 Nov 1891 ( when Alva was remarried to Frances Josephine Hoyle. Elizabeth was the daughter of Thomas & Sarah Frances (Hoyle) Conway.
- [S1319] 1900 United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 56336367 - Alva Preston Brooks.
- [S1112] Mary F. Dunn and others, Liberty Cemetery, Rusk County, Texas.