Mathurine Madeleine Robin1
F, #12394, b. 18 October 1599, d. 16 April 1662
- 11th great-grandmother of Joseph Wayne Peery
Mathurine Madeleine Robin was born on 18 October 1599 at Mortagne-au-Perche, Orne, Normandie, France.1 She married Jean Guyon du Buisson on 2 June 1615 at Saint-Jean de Mortagne, France.1,2 In 1634,Mathurine Madeleine Robin and Jean Guyon du Buisson moved her family from France to Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale Region, Quebec, Canada.3,4 She died on 16 April 1662 at Beauport, Capitale-Nationale, Quebec, Canada, at age 62 years, 5 months and 29 days.1 She was buried on 17 April 1662 at Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral, 20 rue de Buade, Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale Region, Quebec, Canada.1
Child of Mathurine Madeleine Robin and Jean Guyon du Buisson
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 76168908 - Mathurine-Madeleine Robin Guyon.
- [S11] Family Data Collection, online www.ancestry.com, Name: Mathurine Madeleine Robin
Spouse: Jean Guyon
Marriage Date (Day, Month, Year): 2 Jun 1615
City: St Jean De Morta
- [S1298] U. S. & Canada, Passenger & Immigration Lists, online http://search.ancestry.com/, Name: Jean Guyon Du Buisson
Arrival Year: 1634
Arrival Place: Quebec, Canada
Family Members: Wife Mathurine Robin; Son Jean; Son Francois; Son Michel; Daughter Marie; 2 children
Source Publication Code: 7510.2
Primary Immigrant: Guyon Du Buisson, Jean.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 76168703 - Jean Guyon.