M, #12393, b. 18 September 1592, d. 30 May 1663
- 11th great-grandfather of Joseph Wayne Peery
Jean Guyon du Buisson was baptized on 18 September 1592 at Saint-Aubin de Tourouvre, France.2 He was born on 18 September 1592 at Tourouvre, Dapartement de L'orne, Basse-Normandie, France.2 He married Mathurine Madeleine Robin on 2 June 1615 at Saint-Jean de Mortagne, France.3,4 In 1634,Jean Guyon du Buisson and Mathurine Madeleine Robin immigrated with his family from France to Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale Region, Quebec, Canada.1,2 He became a widower upon the death of his wife, Mathurine Madeleine Robin, on 16 April 1662 at Beauport, Capitale-Nationale, Quebec, Canada.3 He died on 30 May 1663 at Beauport, Capitale-Nationale, Quebec, Canada, at age 70 years, 8 months and 12 days.2 He was buried on 31 May 1663 at Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral, 20 rue de Buade, Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale Region, Quebec, Canada.2
Child of Jean Guyon du Buisson and Mathurine Madeleine Robin
- [S1298] U. S. & Canada, Passenger & Immigration Lists, online http://search.ancestry.com/, Name: Jean Guyon Du Buisson
Arrival Year: 1634
Arrival Place: Quebec, Canada
Family Members: Wife Mathurine Robin; Son Jean; Son Francois; Son Michel; Daughter Marie; 2 children
Source Publication Code: 7510.2
Primary Immigrant: Guyon Du Buisson, Jean.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 76168703 - Jean Guyon.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 76168908 - Mathurine-Madeleine Robin Guyon.
- [S11] Family Data Collection, online www.ancestry.com, Name: Mathurine Madeleine Robin
Spouse: Jean Guyon
Marriage Date (Day, Month, Year): 2 Jun 1615
City: St Jean De Morta