Caroline Cassandra Blackstock1
F, #9848, b. 10 March 1844, d. 7 June 1873
Caroline Cassandra Blackstock was born on 10 March 1844 at Georgia.1,2 She married John Reese King Brooks, son of (?) Brooks and (?) (?), on 22 June 1865 at Rusk County, Texas.3,2 She appeared on the census of 26 August 1870 at Pct 4, Henderson, Rusk County, Texas, in the household of her husband John Brooks.2 She died on 7 June 1873 at Upshur County, Texas, at age 29 years, 2 months and 28 days.1,4 It is not known where Caroline Cassandra Blackstock was buried.1
Children of Caroline Cassandra Blackstock and John Reese King Brooks
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 69147744 - Caroline Cassandra Blackstock Brooks.
- [S1118] 26 Aug 1870, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M593_1603, Image: 294, FHL Film: 553102, P437B.
- [S1120] Texas Marriages, 1837-1973, online https://www.familysearch.org, Groom's Name: John R. K. Brooks
Groom's Birth Date:
Bride's Name: C. C. Blackstock
Bride's Birth Date:
Marriage Date: 22 Jun 1865
Marriage Place: Rusk County, Texas
Groom's Father's Name:
Groom's Mother's Name:
Bride's Father's Name:
Bride's Mother's Name:
Groom's Marital Status:
Groom's Previous Wife's Name:
Bride's Marital Status:
Bride's Previous Husband's Name:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M75268-2
System Origin: Texas-EASy
Source Film Number: 1020943
Reference Number: pg 293.
- [S1119] 01 Jun 1880, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 1325, FHL Film: 1255325, P120B.
- [S1114] 15 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_1667, P12A.