Dr. George Bloomfield Brownrigg1
M, #9755, b. circa 1793
Dr. G. W. Brownrigg may have been born at Alabama.2 He was born circa 1793 at North Carolina.3 He married Theresa Thomas circa 1815.4 He appeared on the census of 1829.5 He was granted a Land Title Abstract for 177.10 acres on 17 November 1849 at Jasper County, Texas.6 He became a widower upon the death of his wife, Theresa Brownrigg, before 10 October 1850 at Texas.3 He appeared on the census of 10 October 1850 at San Augustine, San Augustine County, Texas.3 He was employed as a Physician on 10 October 1850 at San Augustine, San Augustine County, Texas.3 He appeared on the census of 21 July 1860 at San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.7
Children of Dr. George Bloomfield Brownrigg and Theresa Thomas
- Junius Bloomfield Brownrigg3 b. c 1823, d. bt Jun 1878 - Sep 1878
- Cornelia Amelia Brownrigg+2 b. 14 Jun 1827, d. 4 Nov 1908
- Julia Brownrigg3 b. c 1828
- Emily Brownrigg3 b. Dec 1836
- Amarilles Brownrigg8 b. c 1837
- Laura S. Brownrigg+4 b. 25 Jul 1840, d. 13 Aug 1915
- Susan T. Brownrigg3 b. 7 Dec 1841, d. 7 Jul 1918
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 62212442 - Laura S Brownrigg Pinkston.
- [S1293] Texas, U.S., Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Cornelia A Trimble
[Cornelia A Browning]
Birth Date: 15 Jun 1827
Birth Place: Alabama
Race: White Caucasian (White)
Residence: San Antonio, Texas
Father: Dr G W Browning
Mother: Amlia Thomas
Age at Death: 81
Death Date: 4 Nov 1908
Death Place: 3438 W Commerce, Bexar, Texas, USA.
- [S1153] 10 Oct 1850, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M432_914, Image 356, P353A.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 62212442.
- [S1151] Texas Census, 1820-90, online www.ancestry.com, Texas Census, 1820-90 about George Brownrig
Name: George Brownrig
County: Texas Territory
Township: San Augustine
Database: TX Tax List Index, 1820-1829.
- [S1152] Texas, Land Title Abstracts,1700-2008, online search.ancestry.com, Texas Land Title Abstracts about George B. Brownrigg
Grantee: George B. Brownrigg
Patentee: George B. Brownrigg
Patent Date: 17 Nov 1849
Patent #: 75
Patent Volume: 9
Class: Jas. 1st.
- [S1308] 1860 United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah.
- [S1071] 10 Aug 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_1306, Image: 112, FHL Film: 805306, P290.