F, #9749, b. 21 November 1857, d. 16 April 1895
- 2nd cousin 2 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Maud Hopkins was born on 21 November 1857 at Austin, Travis County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of Constantine Alexander Hopkins and Laura S. Brownrigg. She appeared as a daughter on the census of 10 August 1860 in the household of C. A. Hopkins and L. Hopkins at Austin, Travis County, Texas.2 She married Charles Bennett Wilson on 1 October 1874 at Orange, Orange County, Texas.3 She died on 16 April 1895 at Orange, Orange County, Texas, at age 37 years, 4 months and 26 days.1 She was buried at Evergreen Cemetery, 920 Jackson Avenue, Orange, Orange County, Texas.1
Children of Maud Hopkins and Charles Bennett Wilson
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 76879068 - Maud Hopkins Wilson.
- [S1071] 10 Aug 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_1306, Image: 112, FHL Film: 805306, P290.
- [S315] Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 & 1966-2011, online http://search.ancestry.com, Name: Maud Hopkins
Marriage Date: 1 Oct 1874
Marriage Place: Orange, Texas, USA
Spouse: C. B. Wilson
Spouse Gender: Male
Source: Texas Marriages, 1851-1900.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 57955143 - Charles Bennett Wilson.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 57955143 - Charles Bennett Wilson
Forest Mound Section, Lot # 053, NE quadrant.
There is no marker.