Laura S. Brownrigg
F, #9748, b. 25 July 1840, d. 13 August 1915
Laura S. Brownrigg was born on 25 July 1840 at San Augustine County, Texas. She was the daughter of Dr. George Bloomfield Brownrigg and Theresa Thomas.1 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 10 October 1850 in the household of Geo B Brownrigg at San Augustine, San Augustine County, Texas.2 She married Constantine Alexander Hopkins, son of Andrew Norman Hopkins and Jane McChristian, on 5 October 1856. She appeared on the census of 10 August 1860 at Austin, Travis County, Texas, in the household of her husband C. A. Hopkins.3 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Constantine Alexander Hopkins, on 9 July 1863 at Austin, Travis County, Texas.4 She married Jahial A. Pinkston on 10 May 1870 at Orange, Orange County, Texas.5,6 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Jahial A. Pinkston, on 13 April 1902 at Orange, Orange County, Texas.6 She died on 13 August 1915 at Orange, Orange County, Texas, at age 75 years and 19 days.1 She was buried at Evergreen Cemetery, 920 Jackson Avenue, Orange, Orange County, Texas.1
Child of Laura S. Brownrigg and Constantine Alexander Hopkins
- Maud Hopkins+ b. 21 Nov 1857, d. 16 Apr 1895
Family: Laura S. Brownrigg and Jahial A. Pinkston
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 62212442.
- [S1153] 10 Oct 1850, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M432_914, Image 356, P353A.
- [S1071] 10 Aug 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_1306, Image: 112, FHL Film: 805306, P290.
- [S1062] Hopkins Family Bible, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S315] Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 & 1966-2011, online http://search.ancestry.com, Name: Mrs. Laura Hopkins
Marriage Date: 10 May 1870
Marriage Place: Orange, Texas, USA
Spouse: J. A. Pinkston
Spouse Gender: Male
Source: Texas Marriages, 1851-1900.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 62211957.