Louis Lawrence Carriere
M, #970, b. 3 July 1832, d. circa 1907
Louis Lawrence Carriere was born on 3 July 1832 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana. He married Octavie Devillier, daughter of Antoine Coulon deVillier and Marie Emilie Bordelon, on 12 October 1867 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 He married Emelite Castille, daughter of Francois Castille and Dorotee Lalonde, on 30 May 1878 at Arnaudville, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 He married an unknown person on 9 June 1883 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana. He died circa 1907 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.
Children of Louis Lawrence Carriere and Octavie Devillier
- Damonville Carriere b. 3 Feb 1869, d. 10 May 1869
- Marie Cecilia Carriere b. 15 May 1870, d. c 1945
- Antoine Nathaniel Carriere b. 22 Dec 1871, d. 16 Mar 1903
- Joseph Philocles Carriere b. 11 Apr 1873, d. 18 Jul 1874
- Marie Lucilia Carriere b. 27 Jan 1875, d. c 1948
- Noe Carriere+ b. 2 Nov 1876, d. 16 Mar 1903
Family: Louis Lawrence Carriere and Emelite Castille
- [S14] Louisiana, Compiled Marriage Index, 1718-1925, online search.ancestry.com, Louisiana Marriages, 1718-1925 about Octavie C. Devilliers
Name: Octavie C. Devilliers
Spouse: Lawrence Carriere
Marriage Date: 12 Oct 1867
Marriage Place: St. Landry.
- [S88] SWLR - St. Francis Regis Catholic Church, CASTILLE, Emelite (Francois & Dorothee LALONDE) m. 30 May 1878 Laurence CARRIERE (Arnaudville Ch.: v. 2, p. 105).