Amanda Adaline Pipkin1
F, #9250, b. 23 December 1874, d. 18 December 1968
Amanda Adaline Pipkin was born on 23 December 1874 at Lafayette County, Arkansas.1,2 She married Edward Walter Wilson circa 1892.2 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Edward Walter Wilson, on 21 January 1922 at Lawrence, Kaufman County, Texas.3,4 She died on 18 December 1968 at Terrell, Kaufman County, Texas, at age 93 years, 11 months and 25 days.1 She was buried at Oaklawn Memorial Park, Terrell, Kaufman County, Texas.1
Child of Amanda Adaline Pipkin and Edward Walter Wilson
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 83858351 - Amanda Adaline Pipkin Wilson.
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 424.
- [S1293] Texas, U.S., Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Eddie Walter Wilson
Birth Date: 26 Sep 1866
Birth Place: South Carolina
Father: J J Wilson
Mother: Bessie Ferguson
Age at Death: 55
Death Date: 21 Jan 1922
Death Place: Lawrence, Kaufman, Texas, USA.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 83858319 - Edward Walter Wilson.
- [S1293] Texas, U.S., Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Robert Hyatt Wilson
Birth Date: 18 Nov 1894
Birth Place: Liberty, Texas
Residence: Jasper, Jasper, Texas
Spouse: Mrs Neva Z Wilson
Father: Edward W Wilson
Mother: Amanda Pitkin
Age at Death: 69
Death Date: 21 Apr 1964
Death Place: Jasper, Jasper, Texas, USA.