Laura Ann Childers1
F, #9182, b. 13 April 1926, d. 2 September 2010
Laura Ann Childers was born on 13 April 1926 at Texas.2,3,4 She may have been born at Haynesville, Claiborne Parish, Louisiana.2 She was the daughter of John Henry Childers and Lillie Cavin.3 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 9 April 1930 in the household of John H. Childers and Lilly C. Childers at Spring Hill Road, Jasper County, Texas.3 Her Social Security Number was 463-24-7493 issued before 1951 at Texas.4 She married McDonald Bridges Browder on 22 March 1952 at Palacios, Matagorda County, Texas.2 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, McDonald Bridges Browder, on 19 October 2005.4 She died on 2 September 2010 at age 84 years, 4 months and 20 days.4
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S929] Ann Childers Browder, "Childers Family Group Sheets."
- [S888] 09 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2361, Image 376.0, P2A.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.