M, #9177, b. 18 November 1894, d. 21 April 1964
Robert Hyatt Wilson was born on 18 November 1894 at Liberty County, Texas.1,3,4 He was the son of Edward Walter Wilson and Amanda Adaline Pipkin.1,3 He married Neva Zoie Childers, daughter of Joseph Thomas Childers and Mintie R. Hancock, on 14 January 1923 at Jasper County, Texas.5,2,4 He appeared as a son-in-law on the census of 9 April 1930 in the household of Joe T. Childers and Mintie R. Childers at Pct 5, Roganville, Jasper County, Texas.4 He was employed as a day laborer at a sawmill on 9 April 1930 at Pct 5, Roganville, Jasper County, Texas.4 He died from pneumonia due to a malignant melonoma at 1:30 am on 21 April 1964 at his home at 345 N. Peachtree Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas, at age 69 years, 5 months and 3 days.1,3 He was buried on 22 April 1964 at Jasper City Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.1,3,6
Family: Robert Hyatt Wilson and Neva Zoie Childers
- [S1293] Texas, U.S., Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Robert Hyatt Wilson
Birth Date: 18 Nov 1894
Birth Place: Liberty, Texas
Residence: Jasper, Jasper, Texas
Spouse: Mrs Neva Z Wilson
Father: Edward W Wilson
Mother: Amanda Pitkin
Age at Death: 69
Death Date: 21 Apr 1964
Death Place: Jasper, Jasper, Texas, USA.
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 423.
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 424.
- [S886] 9 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2361, Image 582.0, P2B.
- [S957] Vivian Cogbid, Jim Folsom, Versie Truett, One Hundred Years of Jasper County Marriages 1849-1949, p. 41.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 151911478 - Robert Hyatt Wilson.