Robert Maynard Childers1
M, #9170, b. 31 December 1904, d. 7 May 1933
Robert Maynard Childers was born on 31 December 1904 at Texas.2,1,3,4 He was the son of Joseph Thomas Childers and Mintie R. Hancock.2,4 He appeared as a son on the census of 7 May 1910 in the household of Joseph T. Childers and Mintie R. Childers at New Alvarado Road, Johnson County, Texas.5 He appeared as a son on the census of 2 January 1920 in the household of Joe T. Childers and Mintie R. Childers at Pct 5, Jasper County, Texas.4 He died from chronic nephritis at 11:50 pm on 7 May 1933 at Marlin, Falls County, Texas, at age 28 years, 4 months and 7 days.2,1,3 He was buried on 9 May 1933 on row 21, at Jasper City Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.2,1,3
Family: Robert Maynard Childers and (?) Unknown
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 77.
- [S1293] Texas, U.S., Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: R M Childers
Birth Date: 31 Dec 1904
Birth Place: Texas
Father: Joe Childers
Mother: Mintie Hancosk
Age at Death: 28
Death Date: 7 May 1933
Death Place: Madin, Falls, Texas, USA.
- [S921] G. R. S. Mildred S. White, Jasper County Cemeteries, P. 22.
- [S881] 02 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_1821, Image 793, P1A.
- [S919] 07 May 1910, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T624_1569, Image 41, P12A.