M, #6939, b. January 1818
- 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
George Stelly was born in January 1818 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1,2 He was the son of Michel George Stelly and Suzanne Taylor.1 He was baptized on 9 June 1818 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana, at age 5 months.2 He and Josephine Babineaux may have been married on 15 January 1850 at Lafayette Parish Courthouse, Lafayette, Lafayette Parish, Louisiana.3 He married Josephine Babineaux on 4 August 1851 at St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Grand Coteau, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 He married Emelie Kidder on 16 February 1863 at St. Bernard Catholic Church, Breaux Bridge, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.4
Family: George Stelly and Josephine Babineaux
Family: George Stelly and Emelie Kidder
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, STELLY, George (Michel George & Suzanne TAYLOR) m. 4 Aug. 1851 Josephine BABINEAUX (GC Ch.: v. 3, p. 16).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, STELLY, George (Michel George & Susanne THELLER) born at the end of Jan. 1818, bt. 9 June 1818 Pats: Jean George STELY & Marie Barbe MILLER; Mats: Jean THELLER & Magdelaine HENGISMAN [HEINDSMAN]; Spons: Louis CLEMENT & Marianne STELY. Fr. Flavius Henri ROSSI (Opel. Ch.: v.2, p.134).
- [S290] SWLR - Lafayette Parish Courthouse, STELLY, George (d. Michel & Suzanne TAYLOR) m. 15 Jan. 1850 Marie Josephine BABINEAUX (Laf. Ct. Hse.: Mar. # 318).
- [S18] SWLR - St. Bernard Catholic Church, STELLY, George (Michel & Suzanne TAYLOR) m. 16 Feb. 1863 Emilie KIDDER (BB Ch.: v. 1, p. 19).