F, #6339, b. circa 1788
- 1st cousin 7 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Elizabeth Ritter was born circa 1788.1 She was the daughter of Michel Ritter and Marie Louise Stelly.1 She married Edward Rose, son of Georges Rose and Emilie Brafilde, on 6 February 1804 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1,2 She was listed as a daughter in the succession of Marie Louise Stelly on 18 November 1831 at St. Landry Parish Courthouse, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.3,1
- [S100] SWLR - St. Landry Parish Courthouse, STELLY, Marie Louise wid. of Michel RITTER Heirs: Therese wid. of JOHNSON; Mary m. Joseph LEJEUNE, Sr.; Francoise m. Augustin BOUDREAUX: Elizabeth m. Edward ROSE; Antoine RITTER; Julie m. Michel FORET. Succ. dated 18 Nov. 1831 (Opel. Ct. Hse.: Succ. # 578).
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, RITTER, Elizabeth - of this parish (Michel & Elizabeth STELLY) m. 6 Feb. 1804 Edward ROSE - of Maryland (Georges & Emilie BRAFILDE) Wits: Benjamin A. SMITH, William JOHNSON, Michel STELLY. Fr. Louis BUHOT (Opel. Ch.: v.1-A, p.129).
- [S100] SWLR - St. Landry Parish Courthouse, RITTER, Michel m. Marie Louise STELLY In Succ. of Marie Louise STELLY dated 18 Nov. 1831 (Opel. Ct. Hse.: Succ. # 578).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, ROSE, Eugenie (Edward & Elisabeth RITTER - inhabitants of this parish) bt. 25 Dec. 1804 at age 5 wks. Spons: Augustin BOUDRO & Francoise RITTER. Fr. Louis BUHOT (Opel. Ch.: v.1-B, p.349).