F, #6308, b. 1 November 1801
- 2nd cousin 6 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Therese Johnson was born on 1 November 1801 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 She was the daughter of William Johnson and Marie Therese Ritter.1 She was baptized on 24 January 1802 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana, at age 2 months and 23 days.1 She was the godmother of Michel Johnson baptized on 25 September 1815 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 She married Andre Francois Robin, son of Francois Robin and Marie Felicite Picotte Beletre, on 5 November 1821 at St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Grand Coteau, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.3
Children of Therese Johnson and Andre Francois Robin
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, JOHNSON, Therese (William - "natural de Copenhague capitale de danemarca" [a native of Copenhage, capitol of Denmark] & Therese RITTER - residents of this parish) b. 1 Nov. 1801, bt. 24 Jan. 1802 Pats: Jean JOHNSON & Christine HANDSON; Mats: Michel STELLY & Marie STELLY & Marie Louise STELLY; Spons: Michel STELLY & Isabelle RITTER. Fr. Louis BUHOT (Opel. Ch.: v.1-A, p.271).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, JOHNSON, Michel (William - native of Copenhague en Europe [of Copenhagen in Europe] & Therese RETHER - of this parish) b. 9 Dec. 1814, bt. 25 Sept. 1815 Pats: Joseph JONSON & Christine HANSEN - from the said Copenhagen; Mats: Michel RETHER [RITTER] & Marie Louise SCHETELI [STELLY] - of this colony; Spons: Pierre GUEDRY dit Treville & Therese JOHNSON. Fr. Michel Bernard BARRIERE (Opel. Ch.: v.2, p.55).
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, JOHNSON, Therese - over 17 years old; born at Attakapas (William & Therese RITTER) m. 5 Nov. 1821 Andre ROBIN - born and living at Opeloussas; 26 years old; widower of Celestine NERAULT (Francois & Marie Felicite PICOTTE de Beletre) Wits: Ozeme GUILBEAU, Jean CHAULE, Manuel G. WIKOFF. Fr. Hercule BRASSAC (GC Ch.: v.1, p.15, #39).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, BORDELON, Julien (Villeneuve & Julienne LEGER) m. 4 May 1865 Josephine ROBIN, wid. of Jean Pierre CLOSE (Opel. Ch.: v. D, # 149).
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, ROBIN, Lise Emma (Andre & Therese JOHNSON) b. 10 March 1831 (GC Ch.: v. 1, p. 97).