Cynthia Ann (?)
F, #5208, b. circa 1831
Cynthia Ann (?) was born circa 1831 at Florida.1 She was the daughter of (?) (?) and (?) (?)1 She may have been born circa 1836 at Alabama.2,3 She married (?) Isler, son of (?) Isler and Frances Payne, circa 1852. She married Isaac Simpson Hayes, son of (?) Hayes and (?) (?), on 17 September 1865 at Columbia County, Arkansas.4,2,5,6 She appeared on the census of 19 July 1870 at Georgia Township, Columbia County, Arkansas, in the household of her husband Isaac Simpson Hayes.3 She appeared on the census of 12 June 1880 at Georgia Township, Columbia County, Arkansas, in the household of her husband Isaac Simpson Hayes.1 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Isaac Simpson Hayes, after 1881 at Columbia County, Arkansas.2
Children of Cynthia Ann (?) and (?) Isler
Children of Cynthia Ann (?) and Isaac Simpson Hayes
- [S332] 12 Jun 1880, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T9_41, P235D.
- [S319] MyTrees.com, 11 Jun 2005.
- [S328] 19 Jul 1870, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M593_50, P13 & 14.
- [S920] Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957, online search.ancestry.com, Name: J S Hayes
Birth Year: abt 1817
Residence: Bienville, Louisiana
Spouse's Name: Sinthey Isler
Spouse's Gender: Female
Spouse's Age: 33
Spouse's Residence: Columbia, Arkansas
Marriage Date: 17 Sep 1865
Marriage County: Columbia
Event Type: Marriage
FHL Film Number: 988808.
- [S411] James Hayes, Apologies Lost to the Pines.
- [S369] Family Search, online www.familysearch.org, Arkansas Marriages, 1837-1944
Indexing Project (Batch) Number M58625-1
System Origin Arkansas-EASy
Source Film Number 988808