F, #4631, b. 1895
Sarchione was born in 1895 at Italy.2 As of 1895, Filomena Sarchione was also known as Felomena Sarcune.3,4 She immigrated from Italy 11 December 1916.2 She married Dominick Barcaro, son of Biagio Barcaro and Sabia Filippene, in 1917 at Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania.1,2 She appeared on the census of 19 April 1930 at 517 North Jefferson Street, Mount Union Borough, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania, in the household of her husband Dominick Barcaro.2 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Dominick Barcaro, on 26 April 1943 at Mount Union, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania.5
Children of Filomena Sarchione and Dominick Barcaro
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 94221323 - Dominick Barcaro.
- [S212] 19 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2044, P13A.
- [S158] Interview, Caroline Rose Salmi, (05 Feb 2005).
- [S39] California Death Index, 1940-1997, online search.ancestry.com, Charles N. Barcaro's mother's maiden name: Sarcune.
- [S1388] Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1963, online www.ancestry.com, Name: Dominick Barcaro
Birth Date: 6 Sep 1884
Birth Place: Casoli Italy
Death Date: 26 Apr 1943
Death Place: Mount Union, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, USA
Father Name: Biagio Barcaro
Father Birth Place: Italy
Mother Name: Sabia Filippone
Mother Birth Place: Italy
Spouse Name: Filomena Barcaro
Certificate Number: 36541.