Opal Anita Parsons
F, #4527, b. 27 July 1925, d. 10 August 2007
Opal Anita Parsons was born on 27 July 1925 at Tyler County, Texas.1,2 She was the daughter of Van Lindsey Parsons and Ollie Powell.3 She married Robert Edward Freeman, son of Roy Edwin Freeman and Evy V. Barclay, on 11 October 1941 at Tyler County, Texas.4 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Robert Edward Freeman, on 18 December 1988 at Nederland, Jefferson County, Texas.5,1 She died on 10 August 2007 at age 82 years and 14 days.1 She was buried at Pilgrim Rest Cemetery, CR 2575 off Hwy 256, Chester, Tyler County, Texas.1,2
Family: Opal Anita Parsons and Robert Edward Freeman
- [S713] Robert E. and Opal A. Freeman, Cemetery Marker, Pilgrim Rest Cemetery, CR 2575 off Hwy 256, Chester, Tyler County, Texas.
- [S1043] Jim W. and Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Texas Cemeteries, p. 329.
- [S727] Kay Barnes, "E-Mail Message from Kay Barnes to Joe Peery," e-mail to Joe Peery, Various Dates.
- [S61] GEDCOM File: bydore_1.ged, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S28] Texas Deaths 1964-1998, online www.ancestry.com.