M, #3104, b. 1737, d. 20 December 1807
- 6th great-grandfather of Joseph Wayne Peery
Jacob Miller was born in 1737 at Germany.1,2,3 He married Anna Maria Thaim, daughter of Pauls Theissen and Anna Maria Kirch, circa 1762.2,3 In 1769,Jacob Miller moved his family to New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana.4 He was buried on 20 December 1807 at St. Landry Catholic Cemetery, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 He died on 20 December 1807 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana, at age 70 years.1
Children of Jacob Miller and Anna Maria Theissen
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 42683992 - Jacob Miller.
- [S426] U. S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, online http://search.ancestry.com/, Name: Jacob Miller
Birth Year: 1737
Spouse Name: Anne Marie Thaim
Marriage State: of LA
Number Pages: 4.
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, MILLER, Andre Alexis (Jean & Francoise MAYER - residents of this post) bt. 18 Sept. 1803 at age 5 mths. Pats: Jacob MILLER & Anne TEYGEN; Mats: Andre MAYER & Marie Anne STELLY; Spons: Alexis MAYER & Diane GREGSON. Fr. Louis BUHOT (Opel. Ch.: v.1-B, p.315).
- [S1298] U. S. & Canada, Passenger & Immigration Lists, online http://search.ancestry.com/, Name: Catherine Miller
Birth Year: abt 1765
Arrival Year: 1769
Arrival Place: New Orleans, Louisiana
Family Members: Wife Anne Marie 30; Daughter Barbe 6; Daughter Catherine 4; Daughter Anne Marie 3; Son Jacob 2
Source Publication Code: 4656
Primary Immigrant: Miller, Jacob
Source Bibliography: "LIST OF GERMAN AND ACADIAN FAMILIES Who Went by an English Vessel to New Orleans to Settle...1769." In New Orleans Genesis, vol. 22 (July 1983), pp. 370-373.
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, CORMIER, Pierre (Michel & Catherine STELLY - both deceased) m. 18 Aug. 1795 Mariane MILLER (Jacob & Anne Marie TEGEIM) Wits: John MILLER, Jean Baptiste STELLY, John TYSON. Fr. Pedro de ZAMORA (Opel. Ch.: v.1-A, p.57).