M, #2984, b. 7 August 1775, d. 14 November 1824
- 4th great-grandfather of Joseph Wayne Peery
Pierre Bergeron was born on 7 August 1775 at Pointe Coupee, Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana.1 He was the son of Pierre Bergeron and Marie Marguerite Moreau. He may have been born circa 1772 at Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana.2 He married Eulalie Saizan on 24 May 1796 at New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana. He was a veteran of the War of 1812 serving as a Private in Captain Callaway's Company, Cavalry, of the Louisiana Militia.3 He died on 14 November 1824 at St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, at age 49 years, 3 months and 7 days.2 He was buried on 16 November 1824 at St. Martin de Tours Catholic Cemetery, St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.2 He was the subject of a succession filed on 20 December 1824 at St. Martin Parish Courthouse, 400 S Main Street, St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.4
Children of Pierre Bergeron and Eulalie Saizan
- Marie Eulalie Bergeron b. 1797, d. 24 Feb 1831
- Elise Marguerite Edwige Bergeron+ b. c 1798, d. 11 Feb 1865
- Pierre Bergeron Jr.+ b. c 1800, d. 30 Nov 1866
- Emilie Bergeron b. 28 Jan 1802, d. a 28 Jan 1802
- Jean Baptiste Bergeron+ b. 4 May 1805, d. 23 Nov 1864
- Eloise Bergeron b. 25 Dec 1805
- Adelphine Bergeron+ b. 12 Jul 1807
- Emelite Bergeron+ b. 1809
- Edmond Bergeron b. c 1811, d. 16 Jul 1828
- Theodiste Bergeron b. 16 Jan 1812
- Azeoline Bergeron b. c 1814
- [S11] Family Data Collection, online www.ancestry.com, Family Data Collection - Individual Records about Pierre Bergeron
Name: Pierre Bergeron
Spouse: Eulalie Saizan
Parents: Pierre Bergeron, Marie Marguerite Moreau
Birth Place: Pointe Coupee, LA
Birth Date: 7 Aug 1775
Death Place: St Martinville, St Martin, LA
Death Date: 16 Nov 1824.
- [S9] SWLR - St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, BERGERON, Pierre - native of Pointe Coupee; married to Eulalie SAISONS; died 14 Nov. 1824 at age 52 yrs.; buried 16 Nov. 1824 in the parish cemetery. Fr. Marcel BORELLA (SM Ch.: v.4, #1677).
- [S1324] U. S., War of 1812 Service Records, 1812-1815, U.S., War of 1812 Service Records, 1812-1815 about Pierre Bergeron
Name: Pierre Bergeron
Company: CAPTIN CALLAWAY'S COMPANY, CAVALRY, LOUISIANA MILITIA.
Rank - Induction: PRIVATE
Rank - Discharge: PRIVATE
Roll Box: 16
Microfilm Publication: M602.
- [S87] SWLR - St. Martin Parish Courthouse, BERGERON, Pierre Sr. m. Eulalie SAIZAN. 8 children listed. Succ dated 20 Dec. 1824 (SM Ct.Hse.: Succ.#524).