M, #2887, b. 2 August 1833, d. before 11 October 1860
Alfred Delhomme was born on 2 August 1833 at St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.1 He was the son of Edouard Edmond Delhomme and Amelie Gautier.1 He was baptized on 20 July 1834 at St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, at age 11 months and 18 days.1 He appeared on the census of 9 November 1850 in the household of Antoine Auguste Nezat at l'ance des Charpantiers, St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.2 He married Louise Lastenie Nezat, daughter of Adolphe Nezat and Eloise Coulon Devillier, on 15 October 1857 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.3,4,5 He died before 11 October 1860. He was the subject of a succession filed on 14 March 1861 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.6
- [S9] SWLR - St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, DELHOMME, Alphred (Edouard Edmond & Amelie GAUTIER) b. 2 Aug. 1833, bt. 20 July 1834 Pats: Alexandre DELHOMME & Felicite PRADIE; Mats: Francois GAUTIER & Lise GREVEMBERG; Spons: Alexandre Antoine DELHOMME & Magdelaine NEZAT. Fr. Marcel BORELLA (SM Ch.: v.8, #720).
- [S339] 09 Nov 1850, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M432_240, Page 164.
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DELHOMME, Alfred (Edmond & Elin GAUTHIER) m. 15 Oct. 1857 Lastenie NEZAT (Adolphe & Elin DEVILLIER) (Opel. Ch.: v. C-2, #134).
- [S14] Louisiana, Compiled Marriage Index, 1718-1925, online search.ancestry.com, Lastenie Nezat m. Alfred Delhomme, 15 Oct 1857, St. Landry.
- [S100] SWLR - St. Landry Parish Courthouse, DELHOMME, Alfred (Edmond & Elise GAUTHIER) m. 15 Oct. 1857 Lastenie NEZAT (Adolphe & Elise DEVILLIER) (Opel. Ct. Hse.: Mar. #1653).
- [S100] SWLR - St. Landry Parish Courthouse, DELHOMME, Alfred m. Lastenie NEZAT Succ. dated 14 March 1861 (Opel. Ct. Hse.: Succ. #2412-A).
- [S88] SWLR - St. Francis Regis Catholic Church, DELHOMME, Marie Alphonsine (Alfrede & Louise Lastenie NEZAT) b. 7 June 1859 (Arnaudville Ch.: v. 2, p. 22).