Johnny Andrew Salmi
M, #2479, b. 14 April 1946, d. 2 January 1998
Johnny Andrew Salmi was born on 14 April 1946 at Rockford, Winnebago County, Illinois.1,2 He was the son of Donald David Salmi and Helen Arthur Strickland.2 Johnny Andrew Salmi also went by the name of Johnny. He was a veteran of the United States Navy, retiring as a Chief Boatswain's Mate.2 His Social Security Number was 573-62-6032.2 He died of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma at 12:07 am on 2 January 1998 at 5258 Arizona Highway 260, Show Low, Navajo County, Arizona, at age 51 years, 8 months and 19 days.1,2 He was cremated on 6 January 1998 at White Mountain Crematory, Show Low, Navajo County, Arizona, and his ashes were spread over Silver Strand Beach, San Diego, CA USA.2,1,3
Children of Johnny Andrew Salmi and Caroline Rose Vassanelli
- [S66] Interview, Amanda Rose Salmi, (11 May 2004).
- [S170] Johnny Andrew Salmi, Certificate of Death.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 149451673 - Johnny Andrew Salmi.
- [S158] Interview, Caroline Rose Salmi, (05 Feb 2005).
- [S167] Amanda Rose Salmi, Certificate of Live Birth, 633639 (24 Jan 1979).